- Marquis is a company established under the laws of the Netherlands and with its registered seat in Amsterdam for the purpose of providing legal services and tax advice.
- All relations between the client and Marquis shall be subject to these General Terms and Conditions.
- Instructions will be deemed to have been given to and carried out by Marquis exclusively, even if the intention is for instructions to be executed by one or more specific persons (s) affiliated by Marquis. The effect of Articles 7:404, 7:407 (2) and 7:409 of the Dutch Civil Code is excluded.
- Marquis may engage third parties for the execution of instructions. If Marquis engages a third party, Marquis is not liable toward the client for any mistakes made by this third party.
- All liability of Marquis is limited to the amount paid out under its professional liability insurance policy, increased by the amount of deductible that is not for the account of insures under the policy terms and conditions.
- These General Terms and Conditions may also be invoked by persons and legal entities associated with Marquis, whether directly or indirectly, and that are involved in any manner in the services provided by or on behalf of Marquis.
- The relation between a client and Marquis shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands.
- The court in Amsterdam shall be exclusively competent to hear any dispute between the client and Marquis.